Precision Machine Pen Center
The Pen Center eliminates pen mandrel bowing and off-axis blanks that result from over-tightening the tailstock. Pen Center applies pressure directly to the bushings and headstock allowing you to achieve a more accurate and superior result while pen turning.
* Prevents bent pen mandrels and off-center blanks caused by over-tightening
* Precision engineered for ultimate accuracy while pen turning
* Automatically adjusts to blank length with no need for spacer bushings
* Saves time while turning
* Quality, sealed ball bearing won’t wear down or become noisy with continued use
* Durable, precision machined solid steel construction
* Fits 1/4 pen mandrels
* No. 2 MT
£14.00 ....(£14.00 incl VAT)
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on SCT Precision Machine Pen Centre (Ref: 51059E200) Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.