This multi-use tool will sand, cut and rasp with the various accessories available. Using an oscillating motion the triangular head allows sanding in very tight spots, e.g. corners, sides and inaccessible areas, as well as the fitting of saw blades, scraper heads and files. The variable speed facility ensures the correct speed for every material, between 3,000 and 10,000 per minute. The head is die-cast zinc, ensuring exact and stable housing for the working parts, the main housing made of fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE. The oscillating motion ensures lack of vibration and kickback. Length 230mm, weight 630g, insulated to class II.
The OZI is supplied with 4 sanding pads of different grits (2 x 80grit, 1 each 150 and 240grit).
- Oscillating motion ensures lack of vibration & kickback
- Head of die-cast zinc, ensuring exact & stable housing for the working parts
- For very tight spots, e.g. corners, sides & inaccessible areas
- Variable speed facility ensures the correct speed for every material
- 3,000 – 10,000 orbits per minute
- Self adhesive sanding pads ensure quick changing & optimum usage
- Simply remove & rotate through 120° for a fresh corner.
- Sanding area 65 x 65 x 65mm
- Supplied with 4 sanding sheets (2 x 80grit, 1 each 150 and 240grit)
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on PROXXON OZI/E MULTI-TOOL 28520 Delta Sander Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.