A two speed fretsaw and a great a tool for model building and other fine detailed work. Fitted with a saw blade holder that takes both standard and pinless saw blades. The saw arm and the bellows with an adjustable nozzle, provide an unobstructed view of the work. The two parallel swinging saw arms, made of die cast aluminium with ball-bearing direct drive, are adjusted by a rotary knob for basic adjustment of saw blade tension. The 360mm x 180mm main table can be tilted for mitre cuts up to 45°. It is powered by a special motor with electronic stroke regulation and constant speed even under load. Supplied with an assortment pack of Swiss made, Pegas blades.
- 360mm x 180mm main table can be tilted for mitre cuts up to 45°
- Features electronic stroke regulation and constant speed even under load
- Free-swinging saw blade holder for standard and pin-less blades
- Bellows with adjustable air nozzle
- Rotary knob for basic adjustment of saw blade tension
- Housing base made of cast steel
- Supplied with 5 coarse and fine saw blades
|Dust Extraction Outlet||35 mm|
|Max Depth of Cut @ 45º||25 mm|
|Max Depth of Cut @ 90º||50 mm|
|Motor Power||205 W|
|Nett Weight||20 kg|
|Overall L x W x H||530 mm x 270 mm x 300 mm|
|Stroke Length||19 mm|
|Strokes per Minute||900 or 1,400|
|Table Size||360 mm x 180 mm|
|Table Tilt||0° – 45°|
|Throat Depth||400 mm|
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on PROXXON DSH 2 SPEED SCROLL SAW- SORRY OUT OF STOCK Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.