Combines the best features of larger lathes, power, capacity and capability with state of the art technology to make your turning more efficient, fun and safer.
Saturn DVR is the most versatile lathe on the market, combining proven technology from its predecessor NOVA DVR XP with some great new features.
Able to handle a wide range of work from very small pens to large 29″/740mm bowls and long spindles works (using Outrigger and Bed Extension accessories). Using the unique Striatech DVR technology, the direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
- Powerful Direct Drive Motor 1.75 HP 115v / 2HP 230v DVR
- Incredible Speed Range: 100 – 5,000 RPM
- Upgraded DVR Software includes: 10 Favourite Speed Settings, Auto Braking, Speed Chart and two safety features: Chisel Dig-in and Excess Vibration Auto Stop
- Incredible Versatility: Power and capacity to handle most projects in a compact space
- Huge Capacity: 16″/400m inboard, 29″/740mm Outboard (using optional Outrigger Accessory), 24″/500mm Optional Bed Accessory
- True Swivel Head. Allows the turner to operate in a compact working are
- Superior Bowl Turning Performance: True Swivel Head and Outrigger for Bowls up to 29″
- Exceptional Structural Strength: Solid cast iron, vibration dampening bed design
- We can only ship thee to the UK mainland
Linked Woodworking Products...
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on NOVA Saturn XP DVR Lathe with Stand Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.