Adapt your Insert Type NOVA chuck to a M25x2 (mm) lathe. Allows you to keep the same chuck and accessories if you change your lathe. You only need to change the insert/adpater. The internal thread is M25x2 (mm) and the external thread matches the NOVA insert type chucks to simply and easily screw into the back of your NOVA Insert Type Chuck. Now your NOVA insert type chuck is ready to attach to your M25x2 (mm) threaded lathe spindle.
- Fits Tyme Avon, Classic Tanner SD 165, Selbix Springwood, Sorby, Cotech
- Internal Thread is M25x2 (mm), to fit all M25x2 (mm) lathes
- Precision machined from a solid billet 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Fits all NOVA Insert Type Chucks for maximum flexibility and adaptability
- Quickly and inexpensively adapt your NOVA chuck to almost any lathe depending on insert thread size.
- 6-Year Full Replacement Warranty
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on NOVA CHUCK INSERT/ADAPTOR M25X2 (MM) RH THREAD (SKU IWNS) Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.