Allows you to ‘adapt’ your Insert Type NOVA Chuck to a 5/8″ Plain Bore Lathe (Shopsmith Pro V and Power Pro). Allows you to keep the same chuck and accessories if you change your lathe – you only need to change the insert/adaptor. The internal is a 5/8″ plain bore and the external thread matches the NOVA insert type chucks, to simply and easily screw into the back of your NOVA Insert Type Chuck. This makes your NOVA insert type chuck ready to attach to your 5/8″ Plain Bore Lathe spindle. Precisely machined from 1045 High Tensile Steel.
- Designed specifically for Shopsmith Pro V and Power Pro machines
- Internal Thread is 5/8″ plain bore (M6 Set Screw), to fit all 5/8″ plain bore lathes
- Precision machined from a solid billet 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Fits all NOVA Insert Type Chucks for maximum flexibility and adaptability
- Quickly and inexpensively adapt your NOVA chuck to almost any lathe depending on insert thread size.
- 6-Year Full Replacement Warranty
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on NOVA CHUCK INSERT/ADAPTOR 5/8″ PLAIN BORE (SKU ISNS) Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.