These 45mm Spigot Jaws provide superior gripping power for projects when a long overhang is needed or hollowing into end grain. Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the standard chuck range will fit all the standard NOVA chucks*. Infinity Quick Change requires optional Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories. Some jaws are not recommended for use on all NOVA chucks due to sizing. See manual for recommendations.
6-Year Full Replacement Warranty
• Spigot Jaw Sets are heavy section jaws with a powerful grip for spigot (tenon) turning.
30mm (1-1/8″) depth and a special serrated tooth form for a secure hold on your workpieces
• Provide a strong contracting grip to unsupported spigot turning applications, such as with vases and goblets.
• Handles spigots up to 2.38″ and down to 1.5″.
• Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
• The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with
• NOVA chucks are designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the
contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
51.8mm (2.04”) – 71.9mm (2.83”)
Square: 50.8mm (2”) – 31mm (1.22”)
Spigot: 61mm (2.4“) – 40.9mm (1.61”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on NOVA 45MM (1.8″) SPIGOT JAW SET (SKU JS-SP45) Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.