The 25mm jaw-set substitutes for the standard 50mm jaws for use on small work with 3/8″-1-1/4″ spigots, as a type of pin chuck with 1″ capacity, for expanding dovetail work on bowls up to 6″ diameter, and for 1/2″-1″ square blanks.
This set is for small bowls and unsupported small spigot turning and is ideal for small bench-top lathe work. Features a special NOVA wood turning dovetail profile, designed specifically for maximum strength and holding in wood turning without crushing the wood fibers. These jaws are designed to hold in both the contraction and the expansion modes. Precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high-tensile steel for accurate closing, durability and long life. Comes with 4 jaw segments and instructions.
- A quick and easy workholding solution for small bowls and small unsupported spigot work.
- A great range of smaller projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion mode (mostly for bowls) or the contraction mode (mostly for spigots)
- Multiple turned pieces (i.e. lace bobbins) can be turned from dowel stock
- Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
- The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
25.9mm (1.02”) – 46mm (1.81”)
Square: 28mm (1.10”) – 8.9mm (.35”)
Spigot: 31mm (1.22”) – 9.9mm (.39”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on NOVA 25mm Jaws Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.