The NOVA Mini Jaws are ideal for use with mini and midi lathes, and are capable of holding work below the size handled by the 25mm (1″) jaws. They are designed to securely hold small bowls up to 6″ in diameter, and small, free-end spigot turnings up to 5″ long. They can be used in expansion mode for bowls, or in contraction mode for spigots. Made from K1045 medium tensile carbon steel to provide maximum structural strength.
- A quick and easy workholding solution for small bowls and small unsupported spigot work.
- A great range of smaller projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion mode (mostly for bowls) or the contraction mode (mostly for spigots)
- Multiple turned pieces (i.e. lace bobbins) can be turned from dowel stock
- Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
- The standard Woodworm Screw (included with NOVA chucks) can be used with these jaws.
- Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal flexibility. All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard NOVA (NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) Some jaws, however, are not recommended for use on all NOVA Chucks due to sizing . See manual for recommendations.
- NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
19.8mm (.78”) – 41.4mm (1.63”)
Square: 19.8mm (.78”) – 9.9mm (.39)”
Spigot: 30mm (1.18”) – 7.9mm (.31”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on NOVA 20mm Mini Jaws Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.