Kreg Deck Screws were designed specifically for use with the Kreg Deck Jig, and they can also be used as simple face-screws for a variety of outdoor projects. These screws are made from a highly weather-resistant Stainless Steel, providing the ultimate protection against rust and corrosion
• Specifically designed to work with the Kreg Deck Jig
• Flat-bottom head that won’t split the workpiece
• KTX/#1 square driver for solid driver engagement
• Stainless steel for the ultimate protection against the elements
• Self-tapping tip for faster, easier driving
• Includes driver bit
• 700 count screws
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on Kreg Stainless Steel Deck Screw – 51mm, #8 Coarse, Pan Head, 700ct Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.