- Stepped drill bit for creating pocket holes using a Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig
- Works with materials from ½” to 1½” thick
- Easy-set etched markings for ½”, ¾”, 1½” materials
- Direct replacement for drill bit included with Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig 320, 310
- Also works with K5, K4, K3, R3, Mini, and Foreman
- ¼” hex shank works with quick-change drill chucks
The Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit is the same 3/8″-diameter stepped bit that comes with Kreg® 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs. If you have a worn bit, or if you want to add another bit to your pocket-hole tool collection, this is the perfect choice. This bit works with materials from ½” to 1½” thick, and features engraved markings for ½”, ¾”, and 1½” materials to match up with the Easy-Set Stop Collar. A ¼” hex shank fits standard quick-change chucks. Compatible with all Kreg Pocket-Hole Jigs.
Please share this Woodworking product:
Contact us for more info on Kreg® Easy-Set Pocket-Hole Drill Bit Price includes UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all tool orders over £100 plus VAT - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all tools.